The Resilience Question-AIR (FRQ) is a new way of measuring mental fitness.
Personal growth begins with an honest and thorough understanding of where, and who, you are now. This means taking a hard look at your strengths and short-comings to uncover your true potential and determine your key opportunities for growth!
We help you develop the awareness you need to commit your energy and attention to building the skills you need to achieve what matters most.
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
Choose the type of format you want (SR or IR) and pay for the Report.
You’ll receive an email on the next business day that contains a link. Click on the link to complete your Question-AIR.
When it’s completed, you simply use our online scheduler to book your appointment with our expert Air Faculty to review your results and start building your Resilience today!
Student Report (SR):
The Student Report (SR) is designed for young adults (18 and older) who are preparing to launch to university, the work world and beyond! It gives you a snapshot of your current level of Mental Fitness and where your strengths and growth opportunities lie. Each domain targets mental muscles you need to exercise to increase your overall Mental Fitness. Your ‘work-in’ needs will be identified to help you build the brain power and skills you need for success.
Interpretive Report (IR) + Check-in:
The AIR Check-in is designed for professionals. It provides you an in-depth, one-on-one meeting with AIR faculty to review your current strengths and growth opportunities in the four key areas that contribute to Resilience: Perspective, Personal Effectiveness, Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Competence.
During the AIR Check-in, a certified AIR Faculty will guide you through your report. Your overall scores and your 16 key Resilience competencies will be reviewed to help you to see how your current level of mental fitness is impacting your life, relationships and performance.
Faculty allow you to reflect on the results, ask questions, and with that self-awareness and understanding, you will be positioned to build your very own personalized development plan.
Check-ins can be done in-person or over the phone – we serve Canada, Europe & the US!
At the AIR Check-in you will:
- Receive a detailed Resilience Report based on your FRQ responses, outlining your strengths and development opportunities in the 16 key Resilience competencies which are critical for peak performance and well-being
- Learn why resilience skills matter and understand how they impact your life
- Understand how you can unlock hidden potential through developing new skills
- Have an opportunity to ask questions about your results
- Become inspired by a whole new way of thinking about mental fitness
- Experience a change in perspective that will create lasting positive change in your life
After your Check-in you will be positioned to build your Personalized Development Plan (PDP)
- After reviewing your results, you will have the option to schedule a follow up appointment to design your own personal development plan.
- Your PDP targets the mental muscles you need to exercise to increase your overall Mental Fitness. Your ‘work-in’ needs will be identified to help you build the brain power and skills you need for success.