Personal growth begins with an honest and thorough understanding of where, and who, you are now. This means taking a hard look at your strengths and short-comings to uncover your true potential and determine your key opportunities for growth!
We help you develop the awareness you need to commit your energy and attention to building the skills you need to achieve what matters most.
Mental fitness training begins and ends with measurement!
Discover your level of mental fitness now.
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
Choose the type of format you want (SR or IR) and pay for the Report.
You’ll receive an email on the next business day that contains a link. Click on the link to complete your Question-AIR.
When it’s completed, you simply use our online scheduler to book your appointment with our expert Air Faculty to review your results and start building your Resilience today!
During the AIR Check-in, a certified AIR Faculty will guide you through your report. Your overall scores and your 16 key Resilience competencies will be reviewed to help you to see how your current level of mental fitness is impacting your life, relationships and performance.
Check-ins can be done in-person or over the phone – we serve Canada, Europe & the US!
- Receive a detailed Resilience Report based on your FRQ responses, outlining your strengths and development opportunities in the 16 key Resilience competencies which are critical for peak performance and well-being
- Learn why resilience skills matter and understand how they impact your life
- Understand how you can unlock hidden potential through developing new skills
- Have an opportunity to ask questions about your results
- Become inspired by a whole new way of thinking about mental fitness
- Experience a change in perspective that will create lasting positive change in your life
After your Check-in you will be positioned to build your Personalized Development Plan (PDP)
- After reviewing your results, you will have the option to schedule a follow up appointment to design your own personal development plan.
- Your PDP targets the mental muscles you need to exercise to increase your overall Mental Fitness. Your ‘work-in’ needs will be identified to help you build the brain power and skills you need for success.