Resilience: The Key to Psychological Health and Safety
This engaging and informative talk introduces the concept of resilience and how it increases psychological health, safety and performance.
*Pricing may be subject to number of attendees.
Facing stress is intertwined with being human. Stress can be detrimental to our mental health and performance. However, resilience increases psychological health, safety and performance.
This engaging and informative 90-minute talk introduces the concept of resilience and how it relates to mental health and wellbeing. Resilience is a capacity that can be built.
Participants will develop a shared understanding of resilience and appreciate the collective responsibility Involved in ensuring a culture of psychological health and safety.
- Understand the Impact of Stress on Individuals and Organizations
- Identify Ourselves and Others on the Resilience Spectrum
- Define Resilience and its Components
- Understand the Value of Investing in Resilience
- Describe a Systematic Approach to Building Resilience