The Resilience Program
To say thank you for everything Nurses have done for our communities these last couple years, we’ve partnered with the Association of Regulated Nurses of Manitoba (ARNM) to bring its members an exclusive Resilience Program. Participants will receive a 3-month subscription to our internet-based Resilience Training (iRT) program and weekly mental fitness digests.
The first 500 registrants are eligible for ARNM’s cost-sharing program, making their total registration fee $10.00.
Registration is closed.
What is iRT?
- Evidence-based: A science-backed program that's effective at building skills that help us see, think, feel, and behave adaptively under stress.
- Personal: Get personalized recommendations about where to focus your efforts.
- Comprehensive: Develop 16 mental muscles through educational videos, reflective activities, and applied exercises.
- Actionable: Stretch your mind in the meditation lounge or practice your exercises in the brain gym.
- Flexible: Access iRT anywhere at any time on a desktop or mobile device.
What does it involve?
- Join our virtual launch event on November 16th to connect with other program participants and receive onboarding support. Double booked? No problem. We'll share a recording of the session so you don't miss a beat.
- Take care of yourself. Invest just 5 minutes a day in Resilience Training. Learn more about iRT here.
- Earn points and badges along the way.
How do I sign up?
- Click on "ADD TO CART"
- A banner will appear where you can click to view your cart, or you can click the shopping cart icon in the page menu
- Check out using an email address you wish to receive program updates on
- Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]